Thursday, March 12, 2015

Homemaking Skill #1: Needlepoint


Hello ladies! Today, I wanted to share with you a new skill I have been working on - needlepoint/cross stitch! I have enjoyed learning this new skill so much, I think it may be one of my new favorite things to do! 


Needlepoint (when done correctly) results in a beautiful piece of decor or pleasant gift for a friend or neighbor. This would also be a nice piece to add to your hope chest! 


Supplies Needed:



Let me know if you decide to give needlepoint a try! I'll let you know how mine turns out.
Blessings,
Claire

Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ: by whom we also have access by faith into this grace wherein we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only [so], but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; and patience, experience: and experience, hope: (Romans 5:1-4 KJV)

:)

4 comments:

  1. Cute Blog! :) Keep up the good work for the glory of God! :)
    Caitlin
    http://daughterofdestiny-generation78.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words and encouragment, Caitlin!

      Claire

      Delete
  2. Hello dear Claire!
    Oh! You have blessed my heart so much today! What a joy to find another young lady who is striving to serve the Lord through her years of girlhood!
    Meeting sisters in Christ is very special, and I am so happy to have discovered' you today...
    I look forward to reading what you have to share and being encouraged through my visits to your pretty blog!

    I also love needle work - it is a great blessing to sit and embroider or cross-stitch a little something as 'a pleasant gift for a friend or neighbour'!
    Hope you enjoy your project!

    Much love in Christ,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Kelly-Anne! You have made my day! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts. I am so happy to have 'met' you.

      God bless you and yours,
      Claire

      Delete

09 10